aventUKeros

22 marzo 2007

This is Swan: The poor girl from Malaysia


This is my friend Swan. She is 24 years old. She is a chinese girl from Malaysia. Her home town is Ipoh.

She has been living in England since July 2001. Although Swan has spent so much time in England, she really doesn´t miss her country.

Swan studies a Top up Degree in International Hospitality Management and she works as a casual waitress in Carrington House Hotel, where we met.

She was born in the year of the Pig (25 February 1983). That´s the reason she collects pig shapped things. She likes collecting stamps, coins and matches as well. She loves having a black coffee (no milk; she is allergic to it). We have had so many cups of coffee in Wetherspoon, haven´t we, Swan?

I interviewed Swan two weeks ago. It was a long interview because I wanted to introduce Swan properly to everybody from this blog. The thing is that I realise it isn´t really important how many languages she speaks (by the way, she speaks five languages) or if she gets on well with her parents or not. The important thing is that she has been my only friend in England. She is the nicest person I have met in this country. Swan is very ironic and sarcastic and she is always joking. She is very independent and brave (much more than you think, Swan). She is a very special person to me. Poor girl from Malaysia, thank you for being my friend. I will miss you for sure. See you!!!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]



<< Inicio